Navigate to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Stripe Donation’
Stripe API Keys
The second section will be your API keys. These sync your site with your Stripe account. There are two keys for your testing purposes and two keys for your Live donations boxes. They can be found here.
The last section houses some default settings that will be used if not overwritten on individual donation shortcodes.
- Checkout Name: This text is displayed in the Stripe Checkout Popup directly under the image if one has been uploaded.
- Checkout Description: This text is displayed in the Stripe Checkout Popup directly below the name above. It is generally used to explain what the donation is about.
- Checkout Image: URL to a square image that will appear in the top of the Stripe Checkout Popup.
Currency: A list of currency codes can be found in the Stripe documentation
- Success Message: The default success message returned through the ajax post
- Credit Card Description: This will prepend a statement description on the end of your users credit card bill.